Addigy will be performing a Maintenance Deployment for the Addigy Cloud Interface and Addigy MDM Service at 09:00 AM EST / 14:00 UTC on Wednesday, January 29th 2020 for 45 minutes.
The Addigy Agent Upgrade will be starting on Thursday January 30th 2020 at 11:00 AM EST / and will rollout to ALL Addigy enrolled macOS Devices over the following 48 hours. During this time window, all of the devices in your organization that are online will get upgraded to the Addigy Agent version v0.02.014 from v0.02.009. Devices that are offline during this window will receive the new agent the next time they are online.
There is no expected downtime for this deployment.
The following items will be available publicly following the deployment on the Addigy Releases Page :
- Addigy Agent upgrade to v0.02.014 from v0.02.009
- Stop using "Agent" profile to track if the Addigy Agent is installed on machinehttps://releases.addigy.com/AM-4414
- Cancelled Commands Do Not Stop Executinghttps://releases.addigy.com/AM-5854
- Support > Issues page has issue loading certain datahttps://releases.addigy.com/AM-5809
- AutoTask Product Type default display not functioning properly
Once the Agent Upgrade is complete, we will post a follow up to this maintenance.
More Information on this specific release can be found in the following article:https://support.addigy.com/a/solutions/articles/8000082833